Assigning key talent to a temporary or long-term position overseas can be a wise decision for many reasons. But that assignment can surface many details that need to be resolved: expat payroll issues, tax preparation decisions, tax compliance support, housing, expense reporting and more. Done properly, your key talent will be set up to succeed in their roles. Make a mistake and these valuable employees can be distracted by personal concerns or issues that can diminish their effectiveness.
Radius Global Mobility Solutions — Practical Advice for Your Valued International Talent
Our team of advisors is skilled at guiding executives through the ins and outs of managing globally mobile and expatriated employees. While there may be many details and scenarios, our team of advisors has the experience to evaluate and plan for the best possible outcome.
No matter what countries you operate in, we have experience helping companies, higher-education institutions and nonprofits successfully place employees in temporary or long-term assignments.
Some areas where we can help:
- Expat assignment policies
- Tax and social security compliance and policy determination
- Assignment documentation and briefings
- Home- and host-country tax return preparation
- Expat payroll advice and support
- Global employment-tax compliance support
- Expat "quality of life" guidance and support
Our team of advisors
Let Radius' team guide you through managing mobile and expatriated employees.