Carrying out the work of a nonprofit organization overseas requires completing myriad registrations and following complex compliance regulations. Host-country legal and regulatory requirements are likely to be very different from those at home, and failure to comply can result in financial and reputational damage to your institution.
Radius has been helping nonprofit organizations set up and expand programs overseas for over a decade. Our dedicated nonprofits practice assists many of the world’s top institutions with overcoming the unique legal, HR, financial and compliance challenges encountered by nonprofits operating abroad. Radius’ goal is to minimize our customers’ exposure to financial and reputational risks, such as those posed by local employment practices and regulations, on-the-ground cash demands and complicated legal entity requirements.
Here are some of the ways Radius can support your nonprofit organization’s international activities:
- Minimize your legal presence to protect assets and reputation
- Arrange temporary business solutions so chiefs of party can begin work while a long-term legal structure is established
- Provide assistance with sending expats and TCNs abroad and with hiring local nationals
- Provide advice on new initiatives or perform a “health check” of existing programs to ensure compliance
- Uncover hidden compliance risks of research projects
- Identify legal and reputational pitfalls of new or existing partnerships
Radius will allow you to focus on your organization’s mission instead of its back office operations.