Radius – Global Growth Experts
This short video will help you get to know Radius, our core values, and the expertise that helps each and every one of our clients. If you would like to learn more about how Radius can help your company expand internationally or manage overseas operations more efficiently, please contact us.
International Operations Challenges
International expansion presents companies with enormous opportunities, but with those opportunities comes the steep learning curve of setting up operations in each country. Every new country presents unique challenges related to employment, taxation, payroll, compliance, culture and work environment. Navigating those waters swiftly, efficiently and with minimal risk can be tricky at best. For companies already operating in multiple countries, the pain of managing multiple vendors with minimal visibility into operational detail can be a huge burden.
Radius Helps Companies at Every Stage of International Growth
Clients from startups to large multinationals take advantage of Radius' international accounting, finance, banking, tax, HR, legal and compliance support to simplify their core operations, reduce their risk exposure and improve the management and control of their overseas businesses. Radius has more than twenty years of experience in setting up and managing operations for companies planning to expand or already operating globally. Through a combination of managed services, cloud–based software and advisory services, Radius is a single source provider of international growth solutions. Radius helps break down the barriers companies face to maximize growth and minimize risk.
How Radius Helps
Radius delivers support and expertise through managed services, advisory services and OverseasConnect, our integrated cloud-based software platform, to create solutions that meet the needs of over 600 clients operating in 110 countries around the world. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in the UK, Brazil, China, India, Japan and Singapore and over 800 employees worldwide, we are the global growth experts.
Radius Corporate Milestones
- 2018 Radius acquired by Vistra, a global leader international incorporations, trust, fiduciary, private office and fund administration services
- 2016: Radius acquires San Francisco-based tax and compliance advisory firm Montage Services, Inc.
- 2015: Radius acquires São Paulo-based B&B Gestão to strengthen resources for clients expanding into Brazil
- 2014: Nair & Co. and High Street Partners joined forces to create Radius
- 2013: HSP introduces OverseasConnect 2.0 software for managing and controlling international operations from the desktop
- 2013: Nair and Co. was sold to HgCapital, a European sector-focused private equity investor
- 2013: Larry Harding wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year award for Maryland, named a national finalist
- 2010: Dr. Nair, co-founder of Nair & Co., was awarded the Bharat Samman Lifetime Achievement Award and the David Flint Special Mention Award for entrepreneurial success
- 2010: HSP announced a $6m growth equity funding by Sigma Partners and Baird Venture Partners to accelerate its development of OverseasConnect
- 2009: SVB Financial Group made a minority investment in HSP
- 2009: Dr. Nair won the “Hind Rattan” (Jewel of India) and the “Bharat Samman” (Pride of India) awards for global leadership
- 2009: HSP ranked #78 in the Inc. 500 list
- 2008: Dr. Nair received the Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award and the Gulland’s Excellence Award for achievement in business
- 2004: HSP opened its first international office in London
- 2003: High Street Partners was formed
- 2001: Nair & Co. opened its first international office in the US
- 1992: Nair & Co. was formed