Field Marketing Specialist
Want to be part of something big? How about globalization? Is that big enough for you? Radius is the Global Growth Experts – we help companies expertly plan, execute and manage their international operations worldwide. As the leader in international business software and services we’ve helped over 600 companies expand into over 100 different countries. We are growing fast, making money and hiring aggressively to support our growth. If you are passionate about marketing, and you are ready to take your talents to the global stage, then Radius is the right place for you.
The Field Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Western Region sales team, Marketing and Radius’ subject matter experts, to plan and execute activities that will generate leads, accelerate sales pipeline growth and build brand awareness. This position will also work closely with local partners to maximize opportunities in the Northern California market.
Field Marketing is the primary connection between the sales representatives for the Western Region, both inside and field and Marketing. The Field Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Programs, will generate awareness and create demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including leveraging Radius’ national marketing programs on a local level, regional conferences, professional associations, co-marketing events with partners, leveraging Radius clients for case studies and press opportunities, social media campaigns, local media and press engagement and webinars.
We will measure success by both outcomes, such as the number of marketing qualified leads generated, the conversion of those leads into sales-accepted leads, opportunities added to the pipeline and closed-won deals for the Western Region and Northern California, as well as activities such as local events held, attendance, partner co-marketing activity, and more.
- Research, plan and execute marketing programs, campaigns and events to generate interest in Radius’ solutions, drive leads and create pipeline.
- Be a strategic and tactical partner to Sales, Channels and Advisory teams
- Understand the region’s opportunities and challenges in depth including
- competitive analysis and response
- existing and potential local partners and their networks
- Develop a deep understanding of Radius’ key buyer and influencer audiences, and the best ways to reach them in the Northern California including events, networking venues, communities both on and off line, social media, content distribution vehicles and more
- Support all national marketing efforts with a local focus, such as developing territory specific customer references, local media relationships in conjunction with our Communications team, local partner connections, local events, presentation decks and sales enablement materials
- Plan and execute a 3-6 month rolling Field Marketing plan for the Region, focused on exceeding sales goals, collaborating with the Partners, Corporate Marketing and Sales teams
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to understand which programs are most effective in the local market and refine and adjust plans accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or Business
- 3+ years in marketing with experience in events and demand generation activities such as email, as well as social media and community engagement.
- High degree of maturity and the ability to work across the organization at multiple levels
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing and a positive can-do attitude
- Experience in marketing software, professional services and or business process outsourcing
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system, MS Office,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Budget management