Keeping track of regulatory deadlines, whether you operate in one country or a dozen, is challenging and risky. Each jurisdiction has its own constantly changing obligations and drop-dead dates related to maintaining a legal entity, compensating employees and more. Understanding and fulfilling these requirements — which often involve different languages, time zones and currencies — can strain the in-house resources and expertise of the largest multinational.
The stakes for missing compliance deadlines are higher than ever. Authorities around the globe are increasingly intent on capturing revenues and enforcing tax measures, and missed deadlines can mean fines and reputational damage.
Collecting your compliance obligations in one place.
Global Compliance is part of Radius’ cloud-based OverseasConnect platform. When Radius manages your compliance obligations, Global Compliance collects information about those obligations in one place and shows you what needs to be done, by when and by whom.
Letting you know if you need to take action.
Radius will take care of most of your compliance steps along the way, and you can use Global Compliance to track completed and upcoming steps, such as preparing corporate tax returns or remitting employee taxes to local authorities. If you need to take action to complete an event — for example, by signing a return — Global Compliance will let you know through calendars, reports and even email notifications.
Supporting you every step of the way.
If you ever have questions or need support, we have a dedicated Compliance Services team standing by to help. And team members don’t just provide expert information and recommendations — they constantly track regulatory changes around the world so you can rest assured that none of your responsibilities falls through the cracks. There is simply no easier way to ensure that your compliance obligations are fulfilled in each country of operation.
Providing all you need to stay on top of compliance.
Radius’ Global Compliance application has been designed by compliance experts to provide a user-friendly experience with all the features you need to easily take control of your obligations. Here are the application’s key features.
- An easy-to-read dashboard showing compliance milestones for all your international entities
- A calendar showing compliance deadlines and individual responsibilities for all jurisdictions
- Country tabs for easy entity-by-entity monitoring
- On-demand reports by country showing important dates and milestones
- Report filters to narrow down data by country, compliance-event status and/or date range
- The ability to export reports to Excel or to a calendar format
- “My Tasks,” showing compliance steps that must be taken by members of your organization
- Email alerts to notify you of pending and overdue compliance activities
- User-role options so you can grant appropriate security and access privileges to team members
Using OverseasConnect for complete control of your global operations.
Global Compliance is just one of the many tools available on OverseasConnect, Radius’ secure, cloud-based software platform. OverseasConnect enables your team and Radius to perform functions critical to running your global operations, such as processing payroll, posting documents and accounting reports, and managing expense reports and (of course) compliance events. The easy-to-use platform gives your team 24/7 access to our shared workflow and total visibility into and control over your international operations.