Tax, accounting and governance decisions can seriously affect results, leading to maximized revenue and cost savings, or lost opportunities, fines and penalties. When you partner with advisors at Radius, your planning is sound. Our team of over 50 tax professionals has expertise in virtually all functional areas and jurisdictions. When you turn to Radius for help with challenging domestic or international tax matters, you can be confident that you're receiving expert advice that is ready for implementation.
In the example below, Lee Sheehan, Senior Director of Compliance, guides a client through a random tax authority audit in the United Kingdom and ensures they stay compliant in the future.
International Tax Services
Implementing tax-effective corporate structures across multiple international jurisdictions is challenging, but can result in significant tax and administrative efficiencies.
The Radius tax team partners with businesses engaged in global expansion, helping clients to navigate the complexities of international and domestic tax. We provide middle-market entities and large multinational groups with user-friendly tax-effective solutions to their global business operations and strategies.
Radius provides a comprehensive range of international tax services, including:
- Analyzing and providing recommendations on corporate tax structuring and financing
- Minimizing effective tax rates and overall taxes paid
- Transfer pricing benchmarking and OECD-compliant documentation
- Reducing overall tax burden through the use of intellectual property
- Operational and structural tax reviews, including use of holding companies and tax-favored jurisdictions
- Permanent establishment planning and post-implementation reviews
- Treaty interpretation and withholding-tax minimization strategies
- Using exporting incentives such as IC DISCs (Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Companies)
- Examining cost-sharing intangibles
- Conducting E&P studies
- Giving advice and recommendations related to tax benefits, expenses and allowances
- Conducting share-based compensation planning
- Indirect tax advisory and compliance services, including sales and use tax, VAT, GST and other transaction-based taxes
- Tax-efficient fund repatriation
- Tax authority examination assistance, defense and advice
- Tax-efficient dissolution and exit
Domestic, Federal and State Tax Services
Radius’ domestic practice offers a broad range of fully integrated tax services. We focus on US federal and state tax planning, tax compliance and risk management to help your organization reduce cost and promote efficiencies. A few of our services include:
- Tax technical consulting
- Tax compliance
- Tax provision
- Audit defense Research & Development and Credits & Incentives studies and analyses ("R&D" and "C&I" Studies)
- Loss carryover analysis and maximization ("382 Studies")
- Manufacturing incentive analysis ("199 Studies")
- Multi-state tax analysis and nexus studies
- FIN 48 and FAS 109 analysis
- 409A valuations (issuance of stock options)
- Unclaimed property
- Mergers and acquisition advice
- Comprehensive tax department outsourcing
Turn to Radius for international and domestic tax advisory services.